Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Creating a Word document of references with abstracts
Do you want to create a list of references with abstracts from your EndNote library? Follow these steps.
- Open your EndNote library.
- Select all the references you want to add to your Word document.
- Copy the references (Ctrl c or Edit/Copy)
- Make the sure the output style is "annotated"
- Click on Edit and choose "Copy Formatted"
- Open a Word document
- Paste the references (Ctrl V or Edit/Paste) into the document