Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Schedule of Classes
Happenings Information Card
Learning about cancer may help you better understand and live with its physical and emotional effects. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center offers these educational opportunities to inform and support people diagnosed with cancer, their family members and friends:
- Caring Canines
- Creative Renewal: Workshops for Wellness
- Management of Cancer-Related Fatigue
- Moving Forward as a Cancer Survivor
- Nutrition During and After Cancer Treatment
- Questions About Nutrition
- Releasing Stress and Renewing Energy
For more information please call the Cancer Education Center at 507-266-9288. The classes and sessions are free and open to cancer patients, family members and the public.