Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What the Library needs from you...
The Mayo Library provides full-text articles from our collection and through interlibrary loan. When you request articles, please provide the following information to ensure optimum delivery time. If the information is incomplete, this will delay retrieving and sending you the articles.
- Journal name
- Start page
- PMID or UI number (if available) & extremely helpful!
- Author name
- Article title
Rethlefsen ML, Aldrich AM. Environmental health citation patterns: mapping the
literature 2008-2010. J Med Libr Assoc. 2013 Jan;101(1):47-54. PubMed PMID: 23405046
Requesting Articles from Your EndNote Library
To order articles from your EndNote library, follow these steps to create an XML file:
- Open your EndNote library.
- Select the articles you want to include in your request file. Hold down the Ctrl key when clicking to select multiple articles.
- Go to the File menu and select Export.
- Save the file to your desktop. Use the drop down lists under the File name field to select Type: XML and Output style: APA 6th. Click on Save.
- Open the Article Request Form. Select the green Request Multiple Articles button.
- Use the Select File button to find the XML file you saved to the desktop in Step 4.
- Click the Upload File button. The articles contained in the file will be listed for you to review. If there are files you decide not to include, you may uncheck the boxes for those articles.
- When you are satisfied with the list of articles, click the green Request # Selected Articles button at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation message that your articles have been requested, and you will be redirected to your Pending Requests page.