Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Go to Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/)
- Click on the three bars icon at the top left-hand side of the webpage
- Choose "Settings"
- In Bibliography manager, click the button for Show links to import citations, and select EndNote from the drop-down list. Click Save.
- The Google Scholar search box is displayed. Perform a search.
- Each item in the results list now includes an Import into EndNote link. Click the link to create a file for that item, then:
- in Chrome, click the resulting downloaded file
- in Internet Explorer, click Open
- in FireFox, choose Open with “ResearchSoft Direct Export Helper” and click OK
- This will activate your EndNote software and import the record into your library. Otherwise you will be asked to specify the target library.