Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I get the course books for NRP, PEARS or ITLS, EMS DOT Instructor & Community Paramedic classes?
PICKING UP IN PERSON:
stop by the Learning Resource Center or Saint Marys Staff Library to pick up your books.
MAILING TO YOUR WORK LOCATION:
WE DO NOT SEND TO HOME ADDRESSES.
Tips for using the request form:
- Verify your Quarterly address (Mail: MA_CI_04_HR). If it is not correct, put your correct mailing address in the Comments box on the form.
- Log in using your LAN ID and password.
- If your class is within a week, you will have to pick up your materials in person.
- You do not need to fill out the form if you want to pick your books up in person.
- PLEASE request your books as soon as you know your class date. The Libraries will fill your request 6 weeks prior to your class date when we can. We may also choose not to ship your books immediately upon your request due to limited supply.
If you request your materials using the online form, you will receive a confirmation email from the Libraries when the item(s) have been sent. For Rochester campus, expect the items to arrive at your work location in about 1 week (M-F) after you receive the email notification. Health System sites should expect them in about 10 business days after your email receipt.
If you reschedule, you will need to contact the library to check on the status of your material.
Returning your materials
You are responsible for returning your materials. If your class is on the Rochester campus you can return at class, in a library book drop box, through intra clinic mail or in person. Classes held at Health System sites should return through intra clinic mail.
•Library materials are being circulated through intra-clinic mail and via contactless pickup. Call 507-284-3893 or email email@example.com