Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- 24-hour access to physicians and research staff. (Allied health staff can request after-hour access.)
- Photocopy machine (no charge to use the machines).
- Ten computer workstations (and B & W printer on the Mayo network) with Microsoft Office, Internet access, EndNote.
- The Edmond Research Library Collection has been moved to the Clinic Staff Library where it will be permanently housed. The Edmond Research Library has been renovated and is now the home of the Mayo Clinic School of Medicine Learning Resource Center (LRC).
- Materials are still accessible via the Staff Library on the Concourse level of the Clinic Building.
- Staff can be reached via email at email@example.com
Scope of Collection
The Clinic Library collections focus on clinical medicine and administrative management. The Library retains textbooks and journals for 10 years.
- Collection development
If you feel that our collections need to be strengthened in some areas, please let us know of specific titles. The caveat, of course, would be to balance the purchase of materials with our budget.
Full reference services are provided. Literature searches can be done from a variety of online databases. Traditional reference tools are also used to answer your questions.
- Mediated document delivery service
We will provide free, mediated document delivery. You may submit requests for articles to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will triage them for you. You have the option of receiving them in PDF format, sent electronically to your email, or in hard copy via intraclinic mail or fax.
- Interlibrary loan
For requests for materials not owned by the Mayo libraries, we can acquire the material through interlibrary loan. There is no fee charged for this service.
Borrowing Privileges/Loan Periods
- Textbooks: 3 week loan period
- Journals and audiovisuals: 3 week loan period
- Materials may be renewed for an additional 3 weeks unless another patron has requested the material.
Hours / Location
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Scottsdale Campus, Clinic Building, Concourse