Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Medical Library in Florida offers:
- 24-hour access to all Mayo Clinic Florida staff with a Mayo Clinic ID
- One group study room (seats 4 individuals) - To reserve, please call x3-2176 or stop by the library.
Computers, printers, scanners:
- One photocopy/ scanner/ fax machine (no charge to use the devices) and one high-speed printer.
- 14 computer workstations with internet, access to all clinical applications (through Mayo Dock), Microsoft Office, EndNote, DVD readers, headphones.
- Four HP and two thin Samsung laptops available to use in the library.
- Two workstations for access to internet for visitors and observers (no access to clinical applications).
- A 70" Sharp Touch Board (Smart board) 1080p LED.
- One desktop scanner at computer #6.