Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Florida Library offers:
- Document Delivery
- Copiers are available in the Library for self-service copying and scanning. Or, have the Library staff find, copy or scan articles for you.
- For books or other hard copy materials we prefer that you pick them up in the library to avoid materials getting lost in the mail.
- Inter-library loan: For materials not owned by the Mayo Clinic Libraries, we can acquire them through inter-library loan. However, since there are fees involved for acquiring these materials, your request should be limited to Mayo work-related projects (strictly patient care or research).
- Literature searches/ Research Requests
- Need information on a certain topic? Let the Florida Library librarians help you. Librarians will locate articles, books, Web sites, or videos on your topic. To request research assistance, please e-mail us or complete the Literature Search Request form.
- Personalized Educational Opportunities
- Do you want to learn how to search more effectively? What about learn how to use EndNote? We provide personalized educational opportunities for EndNote and Library resources, including the online catalog, Ovid databases, PubMed, Micromedex and Web of Science. These can be one-on-one consultations or small group sessions. We also offer a general overview of the Library, its collections and its service offerings. To set up a consultation or class, please call (78)3-2176 or e-mail us.
- Current Awareness
- Keep up to date on the articles being published in your field. Sign up for the Library's Current Awareness service and receive the table of contents (TOC) for journals arriving at the Library delivered straight to your email inbox.
- The best part of this service is that it either connects you directly to the full-text of the article or you can request it from the Library via email.
- Collection Development
- If you feel that our collections need to be strengthened in some areas, please let us know of specific titles. The one caveat, of course, would be to balance the purchase of materials with our budget.
Not available in Florida: Proctoring. How do I find proctoring services?