You'll need to have an account set up using your Mayo email address. Create account in Scopus.
Users of Scopus can now search for and download peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters from their devices.
Search the App stores based on your device-- iOS, Android, Blackberry
Papers is a bibliographic management software program for the Mac OS X, iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone. If using Papers in conjunction with Mayo Clinic's subscription to Scopus, you may be prompted to enter the code 10878.
Scopus is an immense database of scientific, technical and medical information, including all of MEDLINE, with added coverage of the arts and humanities literature.
Click here for more about specific coverage details.
- Highly international in scope
- Updated daily
- Includes conference papers, patent records, scientific web pages, and some book series
- Offers proximity searching capability. For example, lung W/5 transplant allows you to search for a string of terms within five words of lung and transplant such as lung and antibiotics therapy in transplant.
- Provides sophisticated tools to analyze research activity including Citation Tracker and Journal Analyzer
- Does not provide a built-in thesaurus or controlled vocabulary so you may retreive an overwhelming number of results using keywords if only needing a limited number of articles on a topic.